a rally track through a desert like a segment of the dakar challenge 10 50.00%
a le mans type track most likely laguna seca 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 91 10-07-2007 , 08:41 AM
Subscriber
https://poisoncg.com/

this isnt pdf but u can go to the site and save each page as an html so u can carry it with u. its in max but if u know maya, u should be able to transfer over. very good detailed tutorial

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 92 10-07-2007 , 09:57 AM
Acid44
sweet man thanks maybe after doing this ill be as good as you... i wont get my hopes up though...:p

# 93 10-07-2007 , 11:27 AM
Subscriber
haha no problem bro. dont worry, i think ur already getting better then me user added image

Toyota Supra WIP

# 94 10-07-2007 , 12:31 PM
Acid44
HA dude i wish im still struggling thinking what the hell im supposed to do for the front lights on the skyline... meanwhile you just look at a couple pics and BAM its done:p

# 95 10-07-2007 , 12:33 PM
Subscriber
yea i used to be like that. one thing i do is go on smcars.net and search old treads like if im doing a skyline, ill do a search and study how everyones mesh is. after a while of studying everyones meshes, you start to pick it up. now, im able to know how to control my models where as before, i couldnt lol thats why im basically redoing my car over lol. yea just study meshes and you will pick it up in no time.

Toyota Supra WIP