Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 23-12-2002 , 06:23 PM
this model is not very accurately modeled, it looks like it was rushed. I don't think you paid attention to the detail of the model. If you look at a real TT and compare it to yours, you will notice many differences. For example, the hood has an upward evelevation at the center. I would advise working more slowly on your next car model and paying more attention to details if you want it to look realistic.

"tengo el gato en los pantalones" - Martin Lawrence - Blue Streak
# 17 23-12-2002 , 07:31 PM
Subscriber
I have to agree with Karabo... it looks really good but it's not a TT user added image

they are more rounded in the front and the back... more like a VW Bug...

get some more reference pictures and examine them closely and you'll see what I'm talking about

-Emo

# 18 26-12-2002 , 09:45 AM
thanks for the input guys lol i know i jacked it up pretty good.. i think ill just take of the audi symbols and put brink-x and add some more stuff to it then call it done - lol

I HATE NURBS
<a href="//www.brink-x.com">www.brink-x.com</a>
# 19 26-12-2002 , 05:25 PM
hehe...I like it better than the TT. Good work.

# 20 30-12-2002 , 05:46 AM
If I could do that just rushing......I would be making slightly more money than I am now......user added image user added image

Great workuser added image

Although you might want to make the headlight lens look more like glass....or plastic whichever it is....you know what I meanuser added image