Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 16-05-2008 , 10:08 AM
tbh I would make it YOUR site, not like its a company, if you stick to CG then you probably want people to recignize YOU not a "pretend" company, also if you do get good and you use it fore freelance you might get cought up with company naming (as in the uk you need to pay) to say yout inc (ltd I think in uk jargon)

Call it something like elephantani.com or something.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 17 16-05-2008 , 10:30 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
ok

the thing is it all started before i got into 3d so i dint really know where it was going
My site was origonaly called elephant entertainment then it was called elephant animations but both were all ready taken

TBH i havent changed anything on the site for nearly a year so alot of it is from like when i was 10 with my little pretend company and my stop motion movie
It really needs updating

Last edited by elephantinc; 16-05-2008 at 10:33 AM.
# 18 16-05-2008 , 10:35 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
Im renaming it as Elephant animations as it no longer seems to be taken

OH! user added image
Does this mean ill have to change my username?
can i do this admin?

# 19 17-05-2008 , 03:14 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Freaky-Freeky
Is that what your site is (currently) based on? :p

Hehe, exactly :p hahaha! yeah havnt had a chance to do anything with that, let alone 3d ...to busy with schooling

# 20 17-05-2008 , 03:19 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
yeah ive been really busy
my site is left unmaintained (which is why i havent bothered to buy a proper domain)