Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 24-01-2003 , 02:13 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin
lol well 14 point is based on if you buy into the vip area.

so 14 points we decided to give user added image

not really sure why we didnt do 10 or 15 lol just had to pick a number I guess LOL

Didn't we come up with this in the Pub LOL

i can't remember why we decided on 14 kind of odd really you think 10 or 15 would have been easier.

David user added image

and no im not making it 15 now so no one ask me for an extra point user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 32 24-01-2003 , 09:57 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by David
Didn't we come up with this in the Pub LOL

LOL yes mate I believe we did!! hahah

I remember I went over there with my pen and paper so we could talk about things that could and needed to be done!

didnt we have about 12 pints that night dave? and where did that piece of paper go? Did we actually write anything?

LMAO

# 33 24-01-2003 , 10:56 AM
user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 34 25-01-2003 , 03:25 PM
Kevin
ok its done! Part one will be released today! uploading to the server now... so look out for it later- Part one is comming with a FULLY RIGGED model!!

Part 1 will cost more points then normal but very worth it!

# 35 25-01-2003 , 04:09 PM
Subscriber
whhwhooooowow.... you rock craig!!!

# 36 25-01-2003 , 04:12 PM
Thats amazing. Can't wait. Hope I have enough points though.. Thanks for all of your hard work on this tutorial,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 37 26-01-2003 , 06:34 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin

didnt we have about 12 pints that night dave? and where did that piece of paper go? Did we actually write anything?

LMAO

Mate after 12 pints that bit o paper probably had the secret to Life the Meaning of the Universe and Everything written on it somewhere user added image

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"