Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 16-11-2007 , 01:31 PM
Subscriber
wow, im amazed.., uni just finished yesterday and i havent had time to do anything.., also a friend died in NSW and i had to go there for the Funeral.

im really happy about this thanks everyone for such nice things to say even though i am such a meany at times. (I only say what i think.)

its nice to have one of those medal;ians like all you other maya freaks have got.., now i have no uni.., plenty of time.., i might even begin to like sports LOL

thanks everyone and congrads to the winners.

take it easy and life will be easy
# 17 19-11-2007 , 03:16 PM
congo all those buddies those who r winner and also those who r participated in this challenge claps for them :attn::bow: