Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 16-12-2013 , 01:48 PM

Textures not showing

Hi guys,

I have some problem with the textures I have been applying to a model. The problem is that the texture is not being applied completely or in other words its not showing completely. I tried deleting history of the object first and then applying the texture through a new material but it is not working. The texture has been created in Photoshop so I tried both PSD and JPEG none of them are working on this model. Can someone pls help ...

( I have attached both the texture file and the model on which the texture has been applied.)

user added image

user added image

# 2 16-12-2013 , 09:15 PM
Lifetime Member
If you can also show the UV snapshot of the models UVs that you are applying the texture to that might help sort out what's going on.

Cheers, the Yeti.
# 3 23-12-2013 , 07:08 PM
Thank you for your reply. Actually I just checked my UV Maps and I had two different UV Maps due to which it was not getting applied. I have corrected and now the texture is coming perfect user added image. Thank you for your reply user added image