Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-07-2006 , 10:34 AM

small issues i came across

Hello All,

I am a new member here since yesterday :attn: and several times that i have logged in here, i have noticed something about the site user added image
It happened to me that i had to log back in in several occasions to reply to threads or just to browse other sections of the site.

I have also noticed that a 'Log Out' button isn't present on every pages.
Like let's say i click back and then decide i wana log out from there(Board Questions & Suggestions)... There's no 'Log Out' button present... I believe it'd be cool to have those on every pages user added image

Cheers,

:edge:Loop

# 2 14-07-2006 , 05:35 PM
the issue is: Why would you EVER want to log off of SimplyMaya.com?! lol

but yeah, it would be cool to have it on every single page, but that would probably be alot of work......
but its a cool thought!
user added image cheers,
-andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 14-07-2006 , 07:02 PM
Ok, here's my point user added image
I'd log off of SimplyMaya.com when it's 8am in the morning and haven't closed my eyes the whole night or when my puter can't keep up and slowing down after 3-4 days straight user added image user added image
Is that good enough...? :shakehead
Can i get away with that...? user added image lol

Please say Yes!! lmao :attn:

user added image Cheers!

Kevin

# 4 15-07-2006 , 02:07 AM
yesuser added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com