Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 25-12-2007 , 09:29 AM
Subscriber

Return of the Tweet

Hi all.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been her for a while now (not since the end of the ruins challenge).

Some of you will also remember that I was in a car crash a few weeks before that. Turns out I did not get away as cleanly as I first thought and had some problems with my insides (they did tell me but man I hate the medical talk). Needless to say I free from NHS now and thankful I still have my health. So after a week hitting the 360 I think I`m ready to come back to some work on maya, although the unreal 3 editor has caught my eye some.

I`m not up for the current challenge just yet and still wondering what happened to my last entry (looking though my hard drive for the files as I speak), but should be back on form for the next one.

Looking thought the forum it seems some really cool things going on.

Going to start a w.i.p tonight on my new project - cant wait to get my hands busy as hospital beds suck.

tweetytunes

# 2 25-12-2007 , 10:04 AM
hey tweetytunes - good to see you back - sorry to hear that you had such a shitty time of it recently. hope you are all mended.

# 3 25-12-2007 , 10:48 AM
Subscriber
Hiya, Its good to see you are feeling better. user added image

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 4 26-12-2007 , 12:30 AM
Subscriber
Good to know you're well Tweety,

take it easy,

Mat.

# 5 26-12-2007 , 01:20 AM
Lifetime Member
Welcome back Tweety ..great that you are ok .now shake the rust off and get modeling user added image

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 6 26-12-2007 , 02:57 AM
Jr.Who
Hey tweety, good to have you back. user added image

# 7 27-12-2007 , 01:01 AM
Good to see you back mate.

Sorry to hear abouts the complications from the car crash.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 8 27-12-2007 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
Nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about the car accident and the complications that followed, hope you're doing well and can't wait to see some of your new work.