Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-01-2006 , 09:19 PM

Jan/Feb - Norm - dilberts

Sure, I'll give it a go. My entry will be a Bengal Tiger. The only reason I picked this is to practice using fur, which I've never used before. Sould be interesting making all the stripes with fur!

I'll probably rig the head too so I can generate some nice growling poses also.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by dilberts; 02-01-2006 at 09:21 PM.
# 2 02-01-2006 , 09:25 PM
Lifetime Member
Goodluck with this one Dilbert. i can tell you I have a Tiger on the go and have been modeling it on and off for the last few months and I am struggling with the fur.

Will keep a watch to see how you get on.

# 3 02-01-2006 , 10:29 PM
Subscriber
oh darn, i was gonna do a tiger!, hah, well its taken, so good luck dilberts, ill be observing this one user added image

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 4 02-01-2006 , 10:30 PM
A tiger, nice. That's really close to the lion i intend to model. It's going to be very interesting. Best of luck to you user added image

# 5 05-01-2006 , 03:51 PM
cool choice dilberts.. looking foward to seeing this user added image