Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-03-2004 , 08:14 PM

3D Studios

Hello, I'm starting with 3d modeling and I have no idea which studio would be usefull for me user added image

Which 3D Studio is best for 3D modeling and animations ? It does not matter about difficulty but about quality and real impression.

For survey, can any a bit skilled 3d designer or animator write what is good program for advanced modeling (e.g. movies or professional presentation), how long takes to make some model (e.g. car from gallery and simillar one)

Thanks much for any tips, Eric Falken

# 2 07-03-2004 , 08:55 PM
I dont really understand what your asking.

Why would you want to know what studio would be useful for you.

If it's software like is think, them it's just a matter of prefrence. I prefer Maya over all and i think it's the more easier packages to use. I also think it's the industeries most used comercally software package, although some studios just create there own package.

It's important to remember that while the technical process may differ slightly, the results should be the same. As for how long it take to model. It depend on indervidual skill and how complex the model is.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....