Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-05-2004 , 09:19 PM
Subscriber

Auschwitz Reference Pictures

Im working on a project which will be auschwitz in intsense detail for 4 of my classes at school and also for my portfolio. Itll be finished around June 1st if all goes to plans (possibly earlier). Its a complete bitch to find actual blueprints of this place. Basically there were 3 auchwitz's (hrmmm), Im [mod edit]creating a model of [mod edit] "Auschwitz 1" in 3d. It was established near Oswiecim (wherever that may be...).

Anyways, my main request is for Refrence pictures of auschwitz (perferably from the air) or possible the actual blueprints (which i know are somewhere on the internet...)

Also, any texture images of blood, stones, barbed wire, anything related will help a ton. PIctures of mass graves, anything at all related to the holocaust deathcamps will help intensely. Ill be happy to payback whoever helps with my assistance in the future. Thanx a ton for anyone who helps. And if your looking to become a 3d anything really, ill be happy to mail you the finished project so you can add it into your portfolio.

Thanks again to anyone willing to help!

# 2 16-05-2004 , 10:12 PM
user title spammer
https://www.evidenceincamera.co.uk/

i don´t like the way you wrote your text ... words like "resurrecting" shouldn´t stand next to any matter like this

maybe its just my bad english, but i felt a leck of respect.

# 3 17-05-2004 , 11:51 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by train_ucl
https://www.evidenceincamera.co.uk/

i don´t like the way you wrote your text ... words like "resurrecting" shouldn´t stand next to any matter like this

maybe its just my bad english, but i felt a leck of respect.

not sure why resurrecting would be a problem word?

You can teach to ignorance, but you have to slap out stupidity.
# 4 17-05-2004 , 11:57 AM
I agree and i've taken it out. You're dealing with a sensitive subject there so please phrase you're language carefully. I'm sure you meant no offence but i've changed it anyway.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 5 17-05-2004 , 07:20 PM
Subscriber
hmmm, yea i guess your right. Didnt mean it in the way I think your interpreting it. Srry bout that. But thx for the help