Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 07-06-2006 , 03:39 PM

Selling my gnomon and total training dvds

I hope this is allowed, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm parting with my huge collection of gnomon dvds that i've collected over the years.

I don't want to let it go, but my wife is having a baby and I need to gather up some money for the nursery and rest of the big change.

I have 82 gnomon DVDs and I'm also throwing in my Total Training Adobe CS series that has 26 DVDs included in that.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8824454834

I think it says that I'll only ship to United States, but I'll ship it to anywhere. I can't change it once bids have been placed.

Thanks for allowing me to post this here.

# 2 07-06-2006 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
MAN THATS A BIG COLLECTION

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 07-06-2006 , 05:57 PM
Subscriber
sh**t dude your rich.
i dont have that kind of money.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 26-06-2006 , 12:23 AM
Subscriber
wow thats a lot of dvds. Must have costed you a fortune....

I was wondering, if you don't mind. What exactly is covered in that renderintg dvd, with the naked chick on the cover. Do they still sell that/ I don't even see it on gnomon.

Oh yeah and I have that first humanoid modeling, is there a second or 3d dvd to it or something? I see 2 lying behind it.

Last edited by Anhslaught; 26-06-2006 at 12:35 AM.