Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-03-2011 , 08:30 PM

Any X-Box 360 Gamers here?

For some reason it never occurred to me to ask here if anyone plays videogames, more specifically on X-Box 360 and X-Box live. I know some of you work in the videogame design field, weird i never put it together.

So what kind of games do you all like to play?

If anyone wants to send me a friend request on X-Box live my name is surprisingly

twisteddragon33

.... yeah i know original right?

I just got a nice racing game Test Drive Unlimited 2 if anyone wants to rip up some streets with me. But i have several other high profile titles.

# 2 08-03-2011 , 04:00 PM
hmm... i guess not.

# 3 08-03-2011 , 07:01 PM
I like COD for multiplayer (wouldn't mind a change of game but it's what my whole friends' list play), recentley enjoyed the single player in Red Dead Redemption, looking forward to LA Noire and Batman Arkham City.

Working my way through Halo:Reach's campaign at the moment, and just borrowed Battlefield Bad Company 2.

# 4 08-03-2011 , 07:59 PM
I'm both an X-box and PS3 gamer, but I spend more time on the playstation probably than the X-box, haven't bothered topping up my Live subscription for a while, PS3 being free makes it just so much easier. When I do get back on the X-box I'll say hi though!

# 5 09-03-2011 , 01:56 AM
I have COD-Black Ops, Battliefield Bad Company 2, Halo Reach, and i am looking forward to arkham City as well. Recently got Test Drive Unlimited 2 but i also play Rock Band, Guitar Hero games. Most often i am watching netflix on my 360 though.

More the merrier.

I never got a 360 but if i did i would be playing Disgaea 3. One of the best videogame series i have ever played.