Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-06-2003 , 07:41 AM
Subscriber

Just Curious ?

user added image

Just curious about on all the Models being created by the better artiest on the forum as to what are they doing with there work when they finish with it,, I know putting them in a portfolio to show off there work to get a job or something, but as far as doing other things with them. I mean to spend all that time to create something to put it on a CD just to let it sit there,, man what a waste of talent. I’d be pimping the hell out of my work until I get started at a company somewhere. Then What the hell Do I know.user added image

# 2 23-06-2003 , 01:00 PM
Im just rendering out all my final models and animation to put on my second reel......Then back to shipping it out to companys...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 23-06-2003 , 01:15 PM
Sometimes people just sit down to do it for fun, or to relax. I have a 40 gb hard drive full of maya scenes, most of witch I have never posted here. Most of that stuff people won't see, but I didn't nessisarly make it to show anybody, just stuff I made because i wanted to take a break from everything else, or from the "real world". I don't know, I just don't think everything has to be made to "show off'', or to get a job, some people like to read a book or do other things to realax, I on the other hand, make something in 3d user added image my 2 cents.
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 4 23-06-2003 , 01:25 PM
Great point, Brian! Now you've got me reminiscing about that Revell '55 chevy glue model kit I had as a kid! user added image

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 5 24-06-2003 , 12:21 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by NitroLiq
Great point, Brian! Now you've got me reminiscing about that Revell '55 chevy glue model kit I had as a kid! user added image

oh wow, that is a cool idea. how long would it take to buy such a kit - and before glueing it together - create the parts in maya and glue them there together. must be a real perfect reference you can look at from every angle - big enough to see, but no garage needed user added image