Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 27-12-2015 , 11:55 PM
Subscriber

Image is not centering

Hi, I am working on a tutorial from here modeling and texturing the human eye but every time i get to the part of applying the first texture test its away from the center.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 30-12-2015 , 10:09 PM
Super Moderator
Seems like a case of multiple UV sets. One way of checking is to right click the object and scroll down and click UV sets to list them all and you can chose one. If there is more than one then it could be that when you were making projections, you had create new UV sets checked on. In case multiple UV sets aren't needed and you've got a nice layout in one set that you'd like to keep, make it the current UV set using the steps above and simply go to UV>Copy UVs to UV set and select the default set (map1). This can also be done in the UV Texture Editor. UV>UV Set Editor allows you to rename and delete sets if you need to get rid of excess sets.

- Genny
# 3 30-12-2015 , 11:00 PM
Subscriber
thank you so much right on the money didnt even see that