Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-10-2016 , 01:38 PM
Subscriber

there's a camera attached to my geo, cant get it to go away!

hi all,

Im at a loss here, no idea what I've done, i have a bit of geo and there's always a camera there with it, I cant get rid of the camera - can anyone help me?!

thanks
Nicky

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 04-01-2017 , 06:41 AM
haha, thats great! I know exactly what is going on I feel.

On the left hand side, your outliner, you will see a menu that says "Display", click on that. Now just click on "Shapes", this is to be able to see the shape nodes in your outliner.

What are shape nodes? Well, overtime for example you create a geometry you have a "transform node" and a "shape node"..... transform node is what holds all the numerical values of what position your object has in correspondence to your scene. Now the shape node is more towards the material side of the object and the actual shape of the object.

Somehow you managed to put that camera's shape node into the geometry's transform node. Once you turn on "Shapes" like I mentioned earlier, just click the plus button next to your geometry. You should be seeing a camera shape node in there, click on the item and delete it. That should do the trick!

Feel free to check out my website! (:

https://dlopezdemedrano.com