Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-05-2005 , 12:44 PM

Looking for Maya artist...

Hello all,

First, I am sorry for posting this here but I was not sure where it should go...

Anyway, I work as an editor for a film/TV production company and they are currently looking for a Maya artist for a project. I know off hand that the work for the project will involve creating and animating a Pegagsus (winged-horse) with live actors around it.

At present time and because of tax credits issues and all, they need someone who lives in Quebec (Canada).

Any of you interested, please send me an e-mail and I will forward you the information as to where to send a reel and resume.

Again, thanks and pass this message along to anyone you know who might fit the profile.

Sincerely,

Stephane
video_editing *at* hotmail.com

Last edited by Arok; 10-05-2005 at 04:49 PM.
# 2 10-05-2005 , 01:34 AM
Ok... Spoke with the producer again today and she decided that although she would PREFER someone from Quebec, she has no problem with anyone anywhere in the world that could do this job.

So all are welcome... If you have any questions or wish to know where to send resume and demo reel/link, please e-mail me at:

video_editing *at* hotmail.com