Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-10-2009 , 08:09 PM

RightClick

Hello, i got a problem, i dont know what happened, but when i click on right button clcik on my mouse, i move the object instead of getting into the selection menu, of edge/face/vortex etc....

what should i do to fix it?

# 2 21-10-2009 , 08:55 PM
edit: Try restarting your computer and see if that fixes it

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 21-10-2009 , 09:13 PM
ohh, yeah that solved it ;3

thanks <3 thought it was something i clicked ;D

thanks <3

# 4 22-10-2009 , 01:47 PM
I started playing World of Warcraft a few months ago to get a good feel of modeling and texturing for games and sometimes when I log out of WoW and log into Maya, the same thing happens to me. I haven't tried searching the help files for an answer but I found that restarting my computer always fixes it.

But you could be right, maybe there's a button or button combination that makes it do that.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 5 22-10-2009 , 04:15 PM
yea, maybe u got a point ;3