Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 28-01-2005 , 05:47 AM
Subscriber

clean or dirty

ok. now iv noticed a big issue with people thinking that a model must look "dirty" in order to look real/interesting, or watever the different opinions everybody has. i myself (in my opinion) think that a model does not have to be dirty. now to the question.
What do you all think. Clean or Dirty?

I'm not a geek. I'm a nerd.

msn - g1842@hotmail.com
I'm up for a chat anytime.
# 2 28-01-2005 , 07:31 AM
Subscriber
I would add new to that.. something can be New, or cleen or dirty. know what I meen ? in other words if something is clean it got dirty but was cleaned . Difrence being when its cleaned it looks alot like new but not exactly there are always things missed in the cleaning, and many things dull with cleaning and time.

I have a problem with people makeing things overly dirty to seek realisom.

# 3 28-01-2005 , 10:17 AM
I just care about if something MUST look clean of dirt, but not if it should be dirty to look reallistic (theres a whole word out of dirtyness in order to make it look its real...) but personally i cant live without MR final gather and blurred reflections anymore...