Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-04-2006 , 05:01 PM

sever error unable to download

Howcome when I tryed to downLoad a free tutorial I get a server
error message? I am able to down load 20% or so,& when I start
over again it starts form the beginning. I was able to down load part 1 of the dog cartoon; I tryed other lesson's & I still get serve
error.

# 2 09-04-2006 , 05:27 PM
Subscriber
do you have a download accelarrator on ? or some other program that tries to download faster ?

# 3 09-04-2006 , 07:18 PM
HI, I donot have any accelator on ,it will not accept my stardownloader. I have regular dialup,I was able to download part1 of the dog cartoon. I get sever error & then I have to start from the beginning of the download this never happen before.
Normaly you should be able to start & stop.How come I can use my downloader?

# 4 09-04-2006 , 08:22 PM
Subscriber
i know some downloader programs like that do not allow it on other servers and it maybe the same way on theres ..i dont have dial up that is why i figured you did . i would try it without it .