Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-04-2009 , 10:10 PM
EduSciVis-er

Job posting for Scientific Animation

Hi everyone,
I've been hearing a lot of "not having a job" around the forum, which is completely understandable these days. I stumbled across this job posting because this is what I'm really interested in, but I am not at the level of looking for an animation job yet.

https://cosmocyte.com/career.html

If any of you have experience in medical or scientific illustration/animation, this would be something to check out. It looks like they may be using cinema4D and Zbrush, but I'm sure maya skills are applicable. The company is based in the states somewhere.

I'm hoping this helps someone out. If you're interested in scientific animation, particularly molecular animation, I'd be happy to chat with you too, because this is an area that I would really like to explore. I'm currently beginning an application process for an interdisciplinary degree in educational biological animation (my background is molecular genetics) so hopefully it works out. Anyway, you probably didn't want my life story, just the job posting, so there it is.

# 2 17-04-2009 , 10:17 PM
EduSciVis-er