Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-04-2003 , 01:18 AM
Subscriber

Climaax Website Suggestions

Hi all, my online portfolio is up and running, except for my links page & WIP. But do me a favor and check out and give me any and all feedback good or bad. I need another artists opinion, I'm such a perfectionist..

Thanx

BillyZ

https://www.verticalincline.com
# 2 26-04-2003 , 01:22 AM
Subscriber

https://www.verticalincline.com
# 3 26-04-2003 , 01:37 AM
Subscriber
Very nice.

Comments:
Some people don't like the smaller layouts, however you did a very good job to convey proffesionalism, simplistic. About the only thing that I can suggest is to the center the table in the center of the page. And for such a small design it doesn't load very fast, and i'm on a 256Kbs Dual ISDN connection. Other than that it is great.

# 4 26-04-2003 , 02:51 AM
Subscriber
I think it looks GREAT! I agree tho, it could be a little larger. Maybe you are working in a different res. This would be ideal for people using 800x600 or smaller. But it would be truly ideal to make the page adaptive to resolution. With the way it looks like you designed it this might be quite hard. But i know for a fact it is possible with markup to find out the user's screen res(or at least it used to be). Maybe you could look into the code for that, and make a few different sizes?

Very proffesional tho. Also i noticed you're 2 cartoon models, didn't seem to load. Although that could be because you are still constructing.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2