Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 05-07-2003 , 10:13 PM

here's a little bit of my work

# 2 06-07-2003 , 03:21 AM
Subscriber
You know what.. that looks really cool! I love your choice of colors.. how you had a blue guy with almost a bone armor above. The scenario i think would of been a bit better if it was a snow type enviroment, not as much blue in the scenario. Other than that though, the one thing I notice is the quality of the render isnt exactly top notch.. it looks pixelated almost like it was a screenshot from an old Playstation game. When you rendered this off are you sure it was at production quality? But yea, the model itself is quite nice! Keep up the good work!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 06-07-2003 , 04:28 AM
thanks a lot... user added image .... i'm not too good at rendering and lighting though user added image ... i'm trying to learn. btw i'm from surrey BC user added image .... also i love this forum... kick ass and i plan on becoming a regular. also i'm sorry to repeat this but i doubt ppl actually help in the noobie section... i'm having problems texturing hair for my female... so if you can help me out then please email me at the_core33@Hotmail.com or add me to ur msn.... i'd really appreciate some assistance because i'm close to finishing my demo and this is one of my last things to do. thanks user added image

Last edited by dark-link; 06-07-2003 at 04:31 AM.
# 4 06-07-2003 , 05:33 PM
Subscriber
You know whats cool about Simplymaya.com? THey actually DO respond back to 95% of all questions in that forum! I also had problems making hair when i tried with a fur shader, but if your talking just hair with transparent maps and stuff.. then you should ask there and they will give you help.

If you live in surrey then you live 15-30 minutes away from me max. Heh, cool stuff user added image.

Now lets all sing! Its a small small world blah blah blah blah blah! etc etc.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 5 06-07-2003 , 08:34 PM
lol.. he prob lives about 5 mins from me.. im just across the surrey/delta boarder

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF