Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-08-2005 , 07:15 PM

Hurricane Katrina... what a breeze!

So Hurricane Katrina has come and gone. Everyone is complaining because the water is a little too high now. High winds and a lot of rain make for one bad weekend.

I sat on my patio through most of the storm remembering back to 1992 when Hurricane Andrew blew away most of my neighborhood and thinking to myself that Katrina was just a light breeze compared to Andrew.

We were without power for about 6 hours. The hurricane noob across the way pulled out his generator and kept the whole complex awake for most of the night. He even went to sleep with it running. What a moron!

Anyway, everything is fine here now. Cleanup is in progress. People getting back to normal operations.

This is base camp Alpha signing out.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

# 2 26-08-2005 , 07:20 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
What day exactly they happened?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD

# 3 26-08-2005 , 07:26 PM
Hurricane Andew: August 24, 1992

Hurricane Katrina: Yesterday

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

# 4 29-08-2005 , 06:02 AM
Subscriber
it's not a breeze now.. you guys got lucky.

# 5 29-08-2005 , 10:54 PM
Technical Director
My condolences go out to everyone effected by this hurricane.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

# 6 29-08-2005 , 11:52 PM
Wow, it just started coming at my place, and its bad, even though its barely an F1! I can't begin to imagine how it was for the pople in New Orleand.

Cheers, :shakehead user added image :shakehead
,Matt user added image

# 7 30-08-2005 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
Heh..yea.. i was out side smoking a few minutes ago, listening to trees crack and fall in the woods across the street.. was fun user added image

though, my thoughts are with those, whom havent goten away so lucky.

Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!

# 8 30-08-2005 , 12:54 AM
Subscriber
Damn, new orleans is getting IT BAD, HORRIBLY BAD, UNBELIABLY BAD. THERE SCREWED BASICALLY.

# 9 12-09-2005 , 09:07 PM
Subscriber
user added image

ho ho ho

# 10 12-09-2005 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by matt4068
user added image

ho ho ho

And the lamest democratic quote of the year goes to.............................*drumroll* "GREEN DAY!, thanks to them, democrats and countless other losers looking for a reason to bitch and puss out now have a crappy political rock album to adhere to and make it seem like they are somewhat useful."

# 11 13-09-2005 , 12:01 AM

Originally posted by alienscience
And the lamest democratic quote of the year goes to.............................*drumroll* "GREEN DAY!, thanks to them, democrats and countless other losers looking for a reason to bitch and puss out now have a crappy political rock album to adhere to and make it seem like they are somewhat useful."

Well Said!

# 12 13-09-2005 , 09:58 AM

Originally posted by alienscience

lol american idiot is a better album than any of Blink 182's! and Blink 182 wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Greenday! lol user added image At least they cared enough to get kids to try and vote out Bush. But that's old news now user added image

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB