Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 22-10-2006 , 11:08 AM

HELP PLZ!!!

i need to make a scene of a B-29 that is damaged and smoking and it needs to land and ppl need to be able to come out of it....im VERY VERY VERY new to maya i jus started using it at school and the teacher will not help anyone on it so i figured i would come here and ask for help.

# 2 22-10-2006 , 11:13 AM
Subscriber
ok thats a big project for someone very very very new to maya. wow
do you have ot animate it yer?

wot do you know how to do before dive into anything and shed any light?

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130
# 3 22-10-2006 , 02:08 PM
well i know basics like animating stuff as in like using key framing and basic modeling i have had my head in tutorials for the past week the teacher is doing this to see who can make it onto a team for a school competion......do u have aol instant messenger...if u do my aim name is noobkiller125

# 4 22-10-2006 , 03:08 PM

motion path

well you could use paint effects to paint some trees.change the attributes of course so it looks dense.then attatch a plane to a motion path say with an emiter or two for the smoke or fire.maybe some set driven keys for extra animation(or secondary animation).planes arent to rough heres on i did in about 4 hours.hope that helps good luck.

Attached Thumbnails

SWEET!
# 5 22-10-2006 , 11:24 PM
Subscriber

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130
# 6 23-10-2006 , 12:30 AM
thank you both! im going to get msn when i get home im at school right now

THATS SOOO AGG!!
STR8 UP KILLA YO!