View Poll Results: Do you vote on Vectorman's final render or Fredriksson's
Fredriksson 1 100.00%
Vectorman 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-08-2003 , 07:59 PM
Subscriber

Tournament #3 - Fredriksson VS Vectorman - Final round!

Both of you have until the 3rd to finish your model for the final round! Then there will be 1 day for voting. The final round is decided by both of the competators! Have a good one!

DO NOT VOTE UNTIL BOTH FINALS ARE IN OR WHEN TIME IS UP

user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com

Last edited by M; 26-08-2003 at 07:12 PM.
# 2 25-08-2003 , 11:58 PM
Subscriber
who's taking betts here? I put 50 bucks on Frederikssonuser added image

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 3 26-08-2003 , 12:44 AM
Hehe......Oh come on......Even though Fredrikson's is like photoreal, give vector a chance user added image

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 4 26-08-2003 , 05:36 AM
Subscriber

Re: Tournament #3 - Fredriksson VS Vectorman - Final round!

whats up with this??

Originally posted by M In this thread
Both of you have until the 2nd to finish your model for the final round! Then there will be 1 day for voting. The first round is model your desktop! Have a great battle!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 5 26-08-2003 , 05:39 AM
Subscriber
and this?

Originally posted by M in Vector's round 2 thread
Both of you have until the 15th to finish your model for the 2nd round. Then there will be 1 day for voting. The first round is model your desktop! Have a great battle!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 6 26-08-2003 , 05:46 AM
Subscriber
rofl and this!?

Attached Thumbnails

# 7 26-08-2003 , 06:38 AM
Subscriber
ya and this user added image

Attached Thumbnails

P4 3.2 ATI 9800xt 256. 1gb ram 19"lcd ..
# 8 26-08-2003 , 06:43 AM
Subscriber
lol well no one had anything to vote on so that doesn't surprise me, but i thought it was funny how little attention matts been paying to this tourny (or anyone else for that matter). Of course with M i'm sure he's really busy with what hes doing.
Um when are me and freddy here supposed to decide this theme anyway?

# 9 26-08-2003 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber
I think people might pay attention when you guys actually get round to modelling anything. Last time there were plenty of comments on peoples' models. But as at least half the people in this one didn't make anything at all or were so late the voting had closed there is not much to say really. If you and Fred have time to make anything for this round I am sure people will come and look. Be nice if this ended on a high note and someone won because their model was better rather than the other person dropped out imho. I look forward to seeing anything you guys might make, should be good.

Last edited by Witchy; 26-08-2003 at 02:18 PM.
# 10 26-08-2003 , 04:27 PM
Subscriber
Thanx for the support wichy, me and fred have been in minor contact, and what he told me is that he is EXTREMELY busy this week and that he cannot compete. I am willing to wait if the moderators would edit the poll, and if the SM guys agreed. I can understand being busy for i have been very busy throughout this comp. Now i know some of you are probably thinking that he could still squeze in SOME time to compete, but i'd rather have the battle at his best, so he can really make me work hard. Please tell me what you guys think. Would also give us some more time to decide the theme for this round.

Speaking of wich "suggestions" for the themes are extremely appropriate now.

# 11 26-08-2003 , 04:32 PM
Vampus
a) Model your bathroom
b) Model your girlfriend
c) Model your mother
d) Model a scene from your favourite movie
e) Model what you had for tea last night

# 12 26-08-2003 , 06:54 PM
Subscriber
Be good to wait imho.

Vampus they only get 7 days LOL. Hope noones favourite movie scene is the chariot race form Ben Hur or anything as that's rather a lot to model!

# 13 26-08-2003 , 07:03 PM
Subscriber
A bathroom seems to be the only on i'd like to tackle at this juncture. I've never made a human, and its only 7 days to learn. And as witchy said about the movie, its true....although i'm not sure that one is completely out of the question, if we both picked less detailed scenes.

# 14 26-08-2003 , 07:12 PM
Subscriber
yea well guys, i screwed up on a couple things..I was doing some copying and pasting.. the challenge is actually decided by the 2 competators... sorry for the mixup.. i will change it to be ending on the 3rd to give you both an extra day to decide what you want it to be. Also i see those messups i made.. sorry about that, i have stated the screwup before.. it was just a bad mistake.

So the theme : you both decide it.
ending date: 3rd!

BTW, its summer.. i am busy with tons of stuff. I would be checking these tournaments more often due to the ammount of people taking it seriously... this tournament isnt exactly what i would call action packed and you all know it. Remember the old 2 tournaments? Those were awesome..this is a simple draw on who actually opened maya and started for the most part user added image.

I know for next time to keep it to an 8 person tournament :thumbsup:

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com

Last edited by M; 26-08-2003 at 07:15 PM.
# 15 26-08-2003 , 07:13 PM
Subscriber
Fredriksson and Vectorman have a good battle ..

P4 3.2 ATI 9800xt 256. 1gb ram 19"lcd ..