Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-03-2006 , 01:24 AM

not enough money

im saving up o get a laptop and i dont have enough money but i really want to learn some tutorials (most of all the Mumakil, or oliphant), but they are soo much money, and i dont know y they cant just make them cheeper or why they cant be free?
Please tell me why

Andrew McLane
# 2 29-03-2006 , 01:37 AM
Subscriber

Re: not enough money

Originally posted by aragornsidekick
. . .why they cant be free?
Please tell me why

Because this web site and the bandwidth is uses are not for free and I'm guessing the people at Simply Maya like to eat food occasionally. Hope that explains why user added image

Cheers
Paul

# 3 04-04-2006 , 05:38 AM
Subscriber
You can spend 55 dollars here and walk away with some good foundation and inspiration or you can go to a maya seminar that will set you back $800 and pray you remember everything. It is a worthy investment and you really do get something in return that you can watch as many times as you like. Im not cheerleading for the site but praise must be given for this inexspensive insight.