Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-06-2007 , 07:42 PM

vuurstorm - Summer challenge - Pirate

I'm definitely going to join in on this challenge.

I'm leaning towards a pirate demon type of thing. Some kind of pirate coming back from the death to claim a treasure that once belonged to him or something.

Laugh and the world laughs with you - Weep and you weep alone.

Visit my gallery at : https://www.vuurstorm.co.za
# 2 18-06-2007 , 02:48 AM
Hey vuurstorm,
Your concept sounds really exciting and was just wandering if you were still planning on doing it. I hope so.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 18-06-2007 , 04:24 AM
Yes Perfecto I'm still planning on doing the challenge. It may be a summer challenge but here in South Africa it is the middle of winter and I'm sick at the moment, and hitting the bed early. Hopefully I will have more energy by the end of the week to start with the challenge.

Laugh and the world laughs with you - Weep and you weep alone.

Visit my gallery at : https://www.vuurstorm.co.za
# 4 18-06-2007 , 10:37 PM
19 year Veteran
I keep forgetting that south Africa has it's winter months. Get well soon.user added image