Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-10-2003 , 01:45 AM

someone here speaks russian?

I´ve been hearing tatu a lot lately (it seems to suddenly have reborn in the disco hitlists) an i have been wondering what does "nas ne degroniat" means as in spanish sonds kinda funny. " it sounds like: "nah, ni de koña" with is a kinda funny way of saying "noway"...

# 2 25-10-2003 , 03:56 AM
Subscriber
"nas ne degonyat" it means "they won't catch us"

im proud to say that i came from Ukraine...used to be a part of USSR a while back.

# 3 25-10-2003 , 10:09 PM
Subscriber
dragonfx tatu hmm how old r u son? :-)

R4- How do you + other Ukranians feel about Russia? Do you look at them as your compadre/brothers or do you dislike them ?....just curious about world politics and about the general feeling in Ukraine towards Russians....

Did you get to keep all the naval fleet in the end? or did you have to return the hardware back to Kremlin?

grrrr
# 4 26-10-2003 , 07:04 AM
Subscriber
ummm.... i only lived there for the first like 9 years of my life so i can't really say that i hated the Russians....

unfortunately the rest of the questions should be answered by Russians/Ukrainians who preside there now or who have lived there for decades.

Im not very educated in their politics <although i dont think i will ever want to be>

Cheers!

# 5 26-10-2003 , 08:43 AM
lots of Ukrainians live in poland. I have some ukrainish friends there.

wait....tahts off topic user added image

# 6 26-10-2003 , 11:25 AM
i didnt said i liked em (nor that kind of discos for that matter, but sometimes a man has to go to where he has to go.user added image.. or face the consequencesuser added image... she could retaliate...user added image) i just said they seem to have reborn on that kinda places and what they sing in russian sounds kinda funny in spanish user added image, you under the skirt pervert... user added image)

How old i am? not much... enough to start loosing reflexes and seeing the sings of maturity...user added image (24) (i ve got a 24´s crisis i dont want to imagine what ill have at 30´suser added image)

here, more music that will leave you thinking im 16... I like P!nk, a lot... so what...

# 7 26-10-2003 , 11:56 AM
Subscriber
Pinks 1st song was ok....now she looks ugly. She should rename herself "PIG" :-)

grrrr
# 8 26-10-2003 , 02:55 PM
yep P!nk is the proof that everyone can be made to look cute and cool for a videoclip with enough efforts, time and money...user added image (not for all clips tough user added image and certainly not in the last movie she apears on...user added image)

# 9 24-12-2007 , 07:48 PM
Hey,

As far as I know it means " not gonna get us". Wouldn't make sense doing a russian version of 'Not Gonna Get Us', and then changing the words, now would it? When in doubt, Google it!
Cheers

# 10 25-12-2007 , 10:27 AM

Originally posted by slickrenderer
Pinks 1st song was ok....now she looks ugly. She should rename herself "PIG" :-)

wow. nice... user added image

# 11 29-12-2007 , 05:43 PM
Subscriber
Am i wrong is, or is this thread 4 years old? haha!

# 12 29-12-2007 , 06:16 PM
ha ha - didn't notice that - was wondering why there were all those old faces...

# 13 31-12-2007 , 12:35 PM
Ya,
Sorry
I Was wondering why anyone would make any noise about TaTu now. I wasn't able to see the whole thread, no replies or dates.
Shame, you couldn't just leave someone without an answer to that simple question.
Only after my reply was I able to read the rest of it.

The rookie bows out :bow: