Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-10-2011 , 04:26 AM

Mental Ray Render Proxy

Hey guys, so it seems i have a problem with my Render proxy and would be great if someone could guide me through this, cuz its really driving me crazy user added image

im using maya 2012, i have done the basic way of exporting an assembly proxy of a high res object then i opened a new maya scene and created a cube and linked the proxy and put it on Renderable and everything went well until i pressed render.

now the problem is i see the object but with no texture, i see the material too. so could anyone please let me know what have i done wrong?

here is the error i get

// Error: (mental ray) : image.jpg: can't open file for reading (No such file or directory) //

user added image

Autume Challenge Nov 09

Moving Forward
# 2 03-10-2011 , 05:59 AM

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 3 03-10-2011 , 08:04 AM
you saved my life ctbram user added image thank you so much it works now user added image

Autume Challenge Nov 09

Moving Forward
# 4 18-02-2015 , 08:41 PM

Need Help

Hi every one I have also same error .I am very sad because i don't have access to given forum.user added image
Is there any other way to get this forum?

Last edited by kamranmanan; 18-02-2015 at 08:44 PM.