Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-01-2016 , 12:44 PM

exporting baked animation

hello. i have a serious trouble with maya. i have made a character animation in maya 2016 and need to export it as vrml file. because maya 2016 doesn't support vrml anymore, i tried to import the animation into maya 2014, but failed. i tried everything - exporting as maya .ascii, then replace 2016 with 2014 in the file; caching animation and export it as .abc; exporting as .fbx (it saves only traslations of the object, but not the moving of vertices) - nothing helped. does someone know how to export vrml from maya 2016 OR import the 2016 scene into 2014? i need to import the animation into Viz Artist, and vrml seems to be the only format i could use in my case.

# 2 14-01-2016 , 02:15 PM
problem is solved

# 3 13-09-2016 , 02:41 AM

problem is solved

I have the same question.Did you solve this problem?
Can you share with me? thanks~
I can't find the anwser for a long time.@@