Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-01-2008 , 01:10 PM

MAYA '08 LOCKS MAC. Error: does not match the current architecture (VectorRender)

Hardware: iMac Aluminum / 2.4Ghz / 4GB Ram / 256 Vram / Intel Core II duo - Installed Maya 2008. No problem. Completed serial procedure. No problem. Launch program and I get this error message: Error: does not match the current architecture (VectorRender). Computer is frozen and will not respond whatsoever. Cursor moves but no functionality. Must restart using power button.

I am running a MAC that uses an Intel CPU. Specifically an Intel Core II Duo. Maya is running on the OS X operating side. I am NOT using Boot Camp, Parallels, or VMWare Fusion. No other errors indicated other than: “does not match the current architecture (VectorRender).
user added image