Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 01-07-2008 , 02:22 AM
This s pretty amazing, I mean, you do not get paid, have to work with a lot of other poeple you don't know, etc.

Very good job for the people working on it! user added image

W.I.P's
-
Finished work
Mech
# 17 01-07-2008 , 04:17 AM
Subscriber
dude...

i would be watching these side by side to get the full effect user added image

looks really cool :attn:

(actually i'm not ver familiar with star wars.... i saw it when i was a little kid, i didn't even know about this whole Darth Vader being Lukes father until there were all sorts of programs and movies that made reference to it (like Simpsons and Toy Story))

# 18 01-07-2008 , 04:43 AM
19 year Veteran
There is so much stuff that has been fixed, simply watching them side by side would be very hard to do. it's like watching a brand new movie in a sense. A friend of mine said it was like watching starwars for the first time again when he watched it.