View Poll Results: Who do you vote for, Twisteddragon or Hybrid?
Twisteddragon 1 11.11%
Hybrid 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 166 30-06-2003 , 06:39 AM
I figured you liked dbz from the icon, the )v( that looks a lot like majin symbol and so on...

I love mecha stuff like escaflowne, nge and such. i love zoid mechs. The animes werent anything great but the bots they had were excellent, so many verieties and different weapons. lot of diversity.

# 167 02-07-2003 , 03:01 AM
Subscriber
Ah, well lets just say, great job hybrid user added image. I really liked your car, great job! I would just like to thank you both for realy trying in this very low traffic battle arena section. I personally think it could of been a way bigger hit than the challenges, but it seems all people want to do is request a battle.

As for the )v(.. yea thats what i have as a macro basically for the Majin symbol. Im still a dragonball z fan, but im not as hardcore as i was a year ago. Its almost about time i watch the series again, all over the period of 1 week or something user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com