Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 05-01-2006 , 09:10 PM
Subscriber
get guitar pro 4 its a nice prog and you can find tabs for it on mysongbook.com take the fourth because u can use the trial version after the time is over without any crack user added image

# 17 05-01-2006 , 10:13 PM

hehe

hehe nice, i might give that a go.
I think good choice going for the pod im saving up for one, need a job first though, im always tryin to make some cash doin websites etc so if anyone interested ive set up a few ecommerce site n ice designs etc.
I should really get a propper part time job cos website design aint exactly bringing in the £1000's but o well.

# 18 06-01-2006 , 02:38 PM
Subscriber
Didn't realise it had closed for legal reasons. I just assumed it was just getting to expensive to run. Still haven't found a site to replace it though.

Just got a new honeyburst Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus and Korg AX1500G FX box for christmas aswell.

# 19 06-01-2006 , 06:06 PM
Subscriber
hey i have a Yamaha RGX121SJ (means nothin to me either) which has a nice Les Paul sound but gets annoyin wen i play hendrix as it sounds nothin like him. my amp is a Marshall 15watt w/reverb and i also have a zoom 4 track which comes in handy for recording thoses on the moment licks and jamming sessions.

ROCK ON user added image !!!
EDIT:
ps. is that the doll from saw in the avator above me c guy

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 20 11-01-2006 , 10:45 AM
Subscriber
Yeah it's the twisted clown doll from SAW. I'm making a halflife mod for me and some friends around the second film. Not sure if i can make it public though because of copyright laws, i'd have to have a look.

I know what you mean about finding that hendrix sound, it doesn't matter what i do i can't get it.