Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 14-09-2004 , 08:15 PM

Simply Maya Ads?

What this…?

I'm asking because I wanna know if its my computer, or you guys. Probably mine vecause a) i know you guys never have ads (and even if you did they wouldn't be this lame) and b) i've already got every son-of-a-bitch search/toolbar/pop-up crap loaded on my PC so its no real suprise. Todays newist one is a 'related info' tool bar at the bottom of IE pages.

Can you belive that last week i got pop-ups WHEN I WASN'T EVEN LOGGED ON!!! user added image

My PC is totally riddled with unwanted internet junk user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 2 14-09-2004 , 08:25 PM
Subscriber

# 3 14-09-2004 , 08:39 PM
The Maya Mountain
Yeah, I'd say run AdAware and maybe Spybot Search and Destroy.

# 4 14-09-2004 , 08:48 PM

Originally posted by ckyuk
Can't say i've ever seen it here. I'd get some Ad-ware and spy-ware removal tools.

I'm running BitDefender AntiVirus, Ad-aware and Search & Destroy. Someone stuff either seems to be too deep in the system to be removed, or it returns hours/days later.

# 5 14-09-2004 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber
Then i'd back up what you need and do a full system reinstall, it's not going to be there after the HDD has been formatted.

# 6 14-09-2004 , 09:05 PM

Originally posted by ckyuk
Then i'd back up what you need and do a full system reinstall, it's not going to be there after the HDD has been formatted.

Yep... i know you right but i dont wanna admit it. The reinstall is the easy bit, but the backing up files, work and music and reinstalling all the software is a pain in the ass.

# 7 14-09-2004 , 09:42 PM
SM Tea Boy
It's defiantly not us mate user added image

We don't like adverts even if we did one day have one it would only be for alias.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 8 15-09-2004 , 08:51 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by z1mmnd14
Yep... i know you right but i dont wanna admit it. The reinstall is the easy bit, but the backing up files, work and music and reinstalling all the software is a pain in the ass.

I know what u mean, but when i have to do this computer i have to backup and reinstall not only for me but for all 5 users or i get the blame for getting rid of their stuff. I did a reinstall a couple of weeks back and i'm still finding drivers and software that needs installing.