Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 26-08-2005 , 08:28 AM

Amigore

Futuristic craft of some sort. More or Less a space ship, although given it's scale (if you can read my writing) it'll be more of an airship than any hyper-craft. This is only the top/bottom view of a full set of 5 viewsthat I have (left and right are just flopped, here). I need to make more of these craft (I have about 20 schematic sets that I've drawn).

Will post more when I get the chance.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 26-08-2005 , 09:21 AM
Subscriber
I am interested and confused at the same time. I might understand more when you post some of the sctual model.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 3 27-08-2005 , 01:08 AM
I'm not sure what you're confused about.
This is a top (and bottom, on the other half) of the model. I can slap this on an image plane for modeling reference. Which is handy. especially when I have all 6 viewing angles covered.

*searches* augh, don't have any images available at the moment. Not here. anyway...... uhhhh, tomorrow, for sure.

# 4 27-08-2005 , 04:26 PM
Subscriber
Just loking forward to seeing it develop

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 5 28-08-2005 , 07:21 AM
Finally!

Here's the out rigger wing and aileron on the end of it (polycount in upperleft is both). I've partially been messing with normals, so it looks smoother than it really is (there are only 4 or 5 segments on the main (yz plane) curve. I've also included the image planes that show the rest of the schematic.

I've found I model a bit cleanly - I'm obsessive about cutting faces. Which is kinda slowing me down. I also made this wing to fit <together> with the body (when it shows up), so I could do something like seperate all the components in a ship explosion or something.

More later (and alright alright, more pictures).

Attached Thumbnails