Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-07-2005 , 09:37 PM
Subscriber

holyCow!

This is a model for a bobble head harry carry toy for a short that I'm working on. This is the only expression that he makes because he is a toy.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 01-07-2005 , 11:03 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Does he have dynamic hair or a Toy Pokémon hair style(the solid type)?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 01-07-2005 , 11:16 PM
Subscriber
it's going to be solid geometry because he is made out of plastic. Here is a picture of what he actually looks like.

Attached Images

Last edited by thebrianproject; 02-07-2005 at 12:30 AM.
# 4 03-07-2005 , 12:30 AM
nice glasses =)

# 5 08-07-2005 , 05:44 AM
Subscriber
since you brought it up though, what is dynamic hair? Any SM video tutorials that I am not seing on it? Any links? C'mon throw me a bone.