Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 09-06-2005 , 05:48 PM
Subscriber

Female (Nudity)

Well, thought it was time for some profesional c&c since the few of my friends I've showed it to just kept saying "Pretty good"... Somehow I get the feeling they don't really care user added image

Well, wasn't gonna show this until I had some more done, but I guess now's as good a time as any.

Female Model WIP Progress

As for techniques, I made it the Kurt way user added image Started by laying out the basic torso (from about just below the shoulders to just above the groin) shape in nurbs, then converted and started extruding edges for groin, legs, shoulders and arms...
Still need some detailing on the back I guess, but I think the front is just about done...

I'll try and keep the webpage updated as I go along, but I might post some pictures in the thread later on as well...

And please, no comments on the html, it was made in about 5 minutes or so in Notepad user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 2 13-06-2005 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber
Good start. To me the ribs seem too prodominate, the hips under-developed, and the connectiont from the breasts to the armpits a bit too straight. Are you following refs?

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."

Last edited by mhcannon; 13-06-2005 at 04:03 PM.
# 3 13-06-2005 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber
Prominate, what's that, too defined?

Yeah I'm using refs from 3d.sk, and she's surposed to be pretty skinny. The ref's breasts were fake though, so I'm going by memory on those (sorry if they're off, haven't seen a pair in a while user added image )

I'm not completely satisfied with the breast-to-arm area myself, but I can't really figure out what's wrong, except that it looks a little pinched here and there... Could you be a bit more specific? Let my know if you need some more screenshots...

Should have been working on this during the weekend instead of going out drinking as I won't have much time for it in the next few months :headbang:

# 4 13-06-2005 , 06:36 PM
Subscriber
Small update, added the arm and made a little shoulder definition... Still much to go

I work way to slow atm and I always end up staring at her instead of getting something done :headbang:

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by blomkaal; 13-06-2005 at 06:39 PM.