Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-09-2003 , 09:44 PM

got a problem

I was wanting to start school again to get my BFA in computer animation, got enroled, got excepted and now just waiting for my finacial aid loans to role in. Well got my finacial aid statement (so to say) and for the first semester they are going to give me like 800.00 #%@# dollars. So now i am like, 3-4,000 short. What sould I do?
So I have been thinking about it and if I dont come up with the money I am determined enuff to sell all of my possessions and move to L.A. Would this be to extream? Would I beable to find a job? Has anyone attempted this before? Please tell me what you people think I sould do?
user added image

# 2 28-09-2003 , 10:28 PM
get a shitty work at the mc donalds, they dont refuse (almost) noone and (almost)noone wants to be working for them... sad, but life is like that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
when children are born the doctor slaps them in the ass, so that they learn what they can expect from life...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
none got rich working for a salary...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
money makes money... pity we mortals almost never have any....