Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-02-2007 , 01:33 PM

HELP!

I'm trying to load the free videos, but it aways shows "to many downloads in progress"!!!!user added image
how can I fix that?? (obviously there's no download in progress)
its been 2 days that I've loaded it!!! :headbang:

thank u all!

ps: I didnt find any forum for questions about the website

V!ctor
# 2 22-02-2007 , 02:44 PM
Lifetime Member
Could it be that you are using a download excellerator ?
This site does not support this so you would have to disable it in order for your d/l to work.

# 3 22-02-2007 , 08:59 PM
no...no programs of any kind...

V!ctor
# 4 23-02-2007 , 03:48 AM
Try downloading them in the night ... i used to have the same thing ... and i stay at the night and download them user added image

# 5 24-02-2007 , 01:44 PM
i'll try it thanks!

V!ctor
# 6 26-02-2007 , 10:20 PM

Re: HELP!

Originally posted by Toya Akira
I'm trying to load the free videos, but it aways shows "to many downloads in progress"!!!!user added image
how can I fix that?? (obviously there's no download in progress)
its been 2 days that I've loaded it!!! :headbang:

thank u all!

ps: I didnt find any forum for questions about the website

it may be due to an ip conflict in local network

Maya is simple, but only if you believe it
# 7 25-03-2007 , 08:59 AM
I'm really sorry you've been having trouble downloading the free tutorials (they are tremendous helps). As others have said, it may be a hardware or setting problem, etc. Or, it may be that there really are too many downloads.

Try refreshing the "too many downloads in progress" page over and over and over. As soon as the page is refreshed, refresh it again (kind of like hitting the redial button on your phone over and over again). If the site is too busy, it will eventually let you in (took me 30 minutes once).

If the site really is too busy, It's well worth the effort.

Good luck!

P.S. If you do get in and download successfully then you can always consider upgrading your membership so you don't have to go through that anymore.