Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 20-04-2008 , 02:11 AM

FX CHALLENGE WINNERS!

Well, it was a VERY tough challenge for all involved, so I think I will make the next one a little bit easier so we can get more of you involved all the way to the deadline next timeuser added image

So, without any further ado, the FX CHALLENGE 01
top 2 WINNERS ARE:

Swil and R@nSiD !!!

Congrats guys on trying your best to achieve the shot as requested and as you envisioned it!

PS, if you 2 guys can please PM me ASAP with your name and mailing address, I'll get you your prizes (pictured below) out to you as fast as I can.
Currently Matte World Digital says they only have size XL and XXL left over from the last batch they have, so please include the size you want as welluser added image

The next FX CHALLENGE 02 starts on a new date:

FRIDAY MAY 9th!!

So get your camera projection chops up to par, as I hope this will be a better one!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 2 20-04-2008 , 02:12 AM
ooops, forgot to post the pic:

Attached Images

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com