Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 30-06-2005 , 12:52 PM

Getting outlines with CellShader

Hope this is the right forum. Anyways, I'm using CellShader 3.0 for win32 (by Provide3D) in order to get a more toon-like look. However, some parts of my animation isn't showing up as clearly as I would like. I'd like to have outlines on all objects, to make it easier to make out objects which edges otherwise would be invisible. Problem is, I'm not sure how to fix outlines, I don't even now if CellShader is supporting it by default.

Any help in the matter would be highly appreciated! user added image

user added image

//frippz
# 2 05-07-2005 , 03:38 PM
Nevermind. I managed to achieve the desired result by creating my own rampshaders and rendering with Mental ray. user added image

//frippz