Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 09-01-2007 , 06:58 AM

How to animate lights

can you help how to animate lights for example i want the light to animate as an intense of its light like animating the light of a firetruck or a siren???

# 2 09-01-2007 , 09:36 AM
Subscriber
look for 'intensity' on he channel box, (redline) press on it so it goes black(the node n the channel box) like in the picture, (red line) then right click and press'key selected.'

middle mouse button on the time line where you want to set your next key, change the intensity in the channel box, right click again and pick 'key selected' again.

thats it, you can do that for rotate or any other thing you want to animate, translation, rotation, anything

I hope this is what you mean

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy
# 3 09-01-2007 , 09:37 AM
Subscriber
i was doing three thing at once when I did this but i hope you get the 'picture' (pun intended).
when you have set a key the node in the channel box will go orange.

hope this helps.

oh yea, press play user added image

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy