Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 20-11-2011 , 05:28 AM
Lifetime Member

Question About Simply Maya Tutorials

I am a beginner in maya ( I know the basics of maya ) and was wondering if these tutorials are good to learn from for me. I also want to know if these tutorials and good quality tutorials. I just don't want to buy something that doesn't teach me anything at all. If this isn't a good place to learn from can you tell me of an another spot to learn from except for digital-tutors (I don't want to pay monthly, maybe later if I don't have as much school work).
Thanks For Your Response! user added image

# 2 20-11-2011 , 08:45 AM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 22-11-2011 , 03:20 AM
Lifetime Member
Simply Maya is my favorite resource everyone here is great and if you have problems with the tutorials the teachers are very active in the forums.

- Jake