Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 22-09-2015 , 09:49 PM

Maya 2016 tool pop up menu disappear

Hi everyone, i have a little issue i have the tool pop menu setting that has disappear. Let's say you want to do a bevel the pop up menu would let you choose how many divisions you want, how big is the bevel etc...
So i don't know what i did maybe a keystroke but it's totally gone. i restart my pc i try to delete the user preferences...

Being new to maya i don't know how to explain it. If you don't see what menu i'm talking about you can watch this viedo at the second 51 that's what i'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMvcn2kdlpo

If you have the solution for this you will save my life ^^

Please user added image

Thank you!

# 2 23-09-2015 , 12:40 PM
Apparently removing all the preferences worked yesterday but today it's gone again.Tried again to remove all the preferences but didn't work

Last edited by cyrilwebnav; 23-09-2015 at 12:58 PM.
# 3 23-09-2015 , 04:19 PM
EduSciVis-er
Display > Heads-up display > In-view editors

# 4 23-09-2015 , 06:30 PM
Thank you for answering i just tried what you said, sadly it didn't work... it was already checked, i tried to check and uncheck just to be sure. But thank you anyway user added image