Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-01-2005 , 06:21 AM

file info

hey lisa well , i hope yu r in a good health , well i would like to know yur email address where i would to ask abt the 3d professional course , but well in maya i have already learnt modelling , shading, fluids, dynamics , rigging fur , cloth , paint effects , & bit of animation techniques , i basically want to,learn the techiques in more detail & and profesional manner . i gusses if yu would help me out in finding out this solution , i would be thnkful to yu .
thnkng yu ,
yurs faithfully.
aamir .

# 2 18-01-2005 , 08:55 AM
Subscriber
Hi there aamir, I'm well thanks, yourself??

Did you not get my email?? I sent an email to you using the email address that is associated with your login from this site.

If you want to learn Maya professionally, you don't just have to consider going to University and doing a specific course. Have you tried applying for any work experience at all with any companies that use Maya - film, games, etc?? I know that it can be very difficult to get any kind of work experience in this area, but its worth a shot. If you feel confident about the areas of Maya that you are good at, try getting a showreel together showing your best pieces. Keep it short, but interesting and to the point.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/