Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 18-05-2009 , 08:48 AM

Nosebud III: Rise of the Random

Possibly the WORST animation I have ever done. Did it today at home because I needed something to laugh at. Hopefully you can laugh at the randomness as well user added image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyCxd28b8nM

"In the new suspenseful thriller, a character by the name of Simon Dallows (played by polyCube3), is surrounded by disturbing images and must find a way out of his madness, before he, or a horsefly, performs an act of surgery."

# 2 18-05-2009 , 11:26 AM
You should work on the lighting, because I can't barely see anything.

# 3 18-05-2009 , 06:33 PM
Watch in highquality, full screen. All you really need to know is that there is a deformed dancing 'horse' with mustard yellow spots on top of a sculpted surface with the texture of Whoopie Goldberg and a background of a cathedral. There is absolutely no sense to it whatsoever. lol.

# 4 18-05-2009 , 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
The word random is really appropriate lol. I could kinda sorta see what was going on, but way too dark.

- Genny