Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-08-2004 , 04:09 PM

Poly Car tutorial(www.cgreality.com)

Hi
everyone it was a long time ago that iposted something here..
But here is the hood of my car....do you guys think that i should make something better..i know that i have still some things to do but i do it right now..

Attached Thumbnails

Latino
# 2 29-08-2004 , 05:27 PM
Subscriber
hey im not much of a critic but that looks good to me lol.

# 3 29-08-2004 , 05:29 PM
Subscriber
and i was wondering how can i get that site in english lol

# 4 29-08-2004 , 06:47 PM
# 5 29-08-2004 , 09:13 PM
Subscriber
Hey Latino! How is everything..
I still remember you from the female body project...user added image I wonder how that went... We did that project at the same time but I kinda get going on with other projects....so maybe in the future user added image

I see you have made a nice start on the cap of the car user added image really nice ...believe it or not but Im also doing a car right now..user added image

The only thing I wanted to say is that there is a bug in your geometry... check it out below:

btw. looking forward to some progress user added image

Attached Images
# 6 30-08-2004 , 03:41 PM
Latino -----------> gohan1842: Thanx...hehe are you going to make the tutorial to?
i have the blueprint if you want to

Latino -----------> ransick : hehe..cool are you done with the ermale project..? user added image
I made a pause at that project because i dont like work with it when there are people around me.... they look at me like im som sort of perver..hehe
But i will contiune with it soon.. I will fix the polygin thing that you marked to..thanx by the way

Latino -----------> Reimo005: How did you find the english tutorials? i was looking for them like ten times..and i never found them..the site of the guy tutorial its not so good so i couldent find it...

To Everyone: The Next part is Coming soon.... See it at the cinema 15 September... hehe just kidding

Attached Thumbnails

Latino