Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 10-01-2005 , 02:15 PM

Nurbs wiremesh detail won't render in MayaVector.

I've made a mesh surface (nurbs), and I know that the mesh detail (that appears in the scene when I select the '3' Key) doesn't render in MayaVector.

Someone told me that converting it to a polygon and adjusting the tesselation values will make it render as a wiremesh in MayaVector. Is this true??

Does anyone anyone know when I convert it to a polygon, which tesselation values to get the best approximation of the original nurbs surface?

I've tried playing about with the settings, but it just keeps on rendering as a square with absolutely NO spans.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

It's just a flat nurbs plane that I'm trying to change. (I think it had about 200x200 UV values when I 1st made it)